Updates - 11/18/15

Here are the most recent updates!

- Thanksgiving Family Feast Items

Thanksgiving Family Feast quest series with 3 rewards

- New Bingo with new rewards 

- Pilgrim Celebrity is active

- Accepting request features (like gifts, collection pieces, cards) got limited to maximum 100 for each type

- Additionally, we made a last update that limits the amount of collectibles you can receive during 1 day to 150 pieces. This limit was set in order to stop people abusing the unlimited collection requests and craft rewards to level up extremely fast.

Have Fun! :)

I keep getting the same Daily Bonuses over and over again. Once I can sort them out I X them, but it's hard to keep track of which ones are repeats. They are counting against my accept limit. :(

Hi Marilyn Willey,

We always had a Daily Bonus limit which is 4 bags maximum within a day. Before the update, all bags after the 4th one were removed from your mailbox without you receiving the money. 

Now the bags will stay in your mailbox for about 3 days and you will have the opportunity to accept them during the next few days. 

I'm not sure you understand that I am getting the daily bonus request over and over again from the same players. Why would the bonuses come back into my in box after I accept them 1 time? If I have 150 neighbors and each one sends me a daily bonus, are you saying only 4 count?? Why would I want to keep the other 146 bonuses in my in box for another day, when I am going to get another 150 sent to me the next day? How would I possibly sort out old and new? I don't understand. Why wouldn't I just get the Accept Limit Reached message so I can X out the rest?

2 people like this

Hi again Marilyn,

I will inform our developers about seeing the daily bonus requests of the same players in you mailbox. Hopefully they will find a solution soon.

1 person likes this

It seems to be better today. No duplicate daily bonuses so far.

I selected the Radio Announcement feature to have customers visit my store and I made sure to stock my store completely the day before.  I anticipated making at least 2-million as I'm trying to expand my store but when I checked after 18+hours, all of my items were sold and I only made $700k in sales.  This absolutely does not make sense.  In the past, I could do a Radio Announcement and make MILLIONS in a day.  Is Marketland limiting how you make money when you're not directly logged on?  

I am part of a group that loves Marketland.  Do you realize how many people are leaving because of the new changes you made.  I am very upset about this because I played Marketland a lot.  Please go back to the old way of sending and receiving gifts.  I spent a lot of money on the game.  These changes are not going to make people spend more money.  People are going to LEAVE.  Please post a reply.

2 people like this

Many people are getting ready to leave the game forever.  Please do something quick before Marketland is a game of the past.   You won't need to worry about anyone leveling up because nobody will be playing.  We need you to undo this big mistake you have made.   I keep getting messages from people who have quit already.  HELP.....

2 people like this

Dear Gamegos, while we understand that changes are going to take place within the game from time to time, I am not sure you realise the impact these current changes are having on the players.
You currently allow us to have 150 neighbours to visit in o
ur bars, yet you do not allow us to help each and every neighbour with regards to gifts or collection pieces, or allow us to receive a card from all our neighbours who visit us and while imposing these limits, you do not restrict the amounts of gifts being sent out, and we can still request 2 collection items from our friends/neighbours per day, therefore our mail boxes are constantly full of requests we are unable to answer!!
If you are not going to restrict the amounts of requests players can send out then could you please consider allowing us to at least ''Accept'' and receive 300 collection pieces from our neighbours to reflect the 2 pieces we are allowed to currently request? And to allow us to at least ''Accept'' & receive 150 free gifts? And to allow us to receive150 cards from visiting neighbours? And to allow us to ''accept'' and receive 150 surprise cards from neighbours?
I am part of a growing community of dedicated players, who are so frustrated by these recent changes that many are about to, or have quit playing the game. I would like to point out that many of these players also spend their hard earned cash on this game.
We ask that you please reconsider the amounts on the restrictions to at least reflect the amount of neighbours we are allowed to have.
And for future reference if these restrictions are to be permanent there is really no point in having ''friends'' in the game - only neighbours, so could you please keep us updated as this will completely change the way we do things in our community - Marketland Lovers , just over 500 active players!!
Many thanks.

4 people like this

I understand the limiting to what each person can receive as awards, this keeps everything even for those who try to cheat, but limiting how many we can answer makes entirely no sense and it's not fair to those who play legitimately. If I receive 100 requests from someone using a cheat and then 1 from someone who is not, is it fair that the non-cheater misses out because his/her request got to me last? NO, no way. We're already limited to 100 random cards and 4 daily token awards daily, why not keep that same setup with other stuff as well? Our mailboxes will never be empty this way either. If someone sends for too much stuff you have the means to make sure they don't get it, don't make the people who play by the rules, pay for what others are doing. Thanks for your time.

4 people like this

Dear Gamegos, while we understand that changes are going to take place within the game from time to time, I am not sure you realise the impact these current changes are having on the players. 
You currently allow us to have 150 neighbours to visit in our bars, yet you do not allow us to help each and every neighbour with regards to gifts or collection pieces, or allow us to receive a card from all our neighbours who visit us and while imposing these limits, you do not restrict the amounts of gifts being sent out, and we can still request 2 collection items from our friends/neighbours per day, therefore our mail boxes are constantly full of requests we are unable to answer!! 
If you are not going to restrict the amounts of requests players can send out then could you please consider allowing us to at least ''Accept'' and receive 300 collection pieces from our neighbours to reflect the 2 pieces we are allowed to currently request? And to allow us to at least ''Accept'' & receive 150 free gifts? And to allow us to receive150 cards from visiting neighbours? And to allow us to ''accept'' and receive 150 surprise cards from neighbours? 
I am part of a growing community of dedicated players, who are so frustrated by these recent changes that many are about to, or have quit playing the game. I would like to point out that many of these players also spend their hard earned cash on this game.
We ask that you please reconsider the amounts on the restrictions to at least reflect the amount of neighbours we are allowed to have.
And for future reference if these restrictions are to be permanent there is really no point in having ''friends'' in the game - only neighbours, so could you please keep us updated as this will completely change the way we do things in our community - Marketland Lovers , just over 500 active players!!
Many thanks.

3 people like this

This updates make me trouble about my mail box.

Usually I have more than 1,000 requests everyday but now I can accept & help a little. So my mail box always full, when my friends want help I can not help more.

I think I should & could help them but count to their stats is up to new updates

thank you  

3 people like this

Maybe you need to look at how much people have spent on the game.  If I do stay I will never spend another cent on a game.  What a fool I was to spend hard earned cash on a game and then you change the rules.   That is unfair to change the rules in the middle of the game.    I have spent hours going to my neighbors and helping them.  Now it is for nothing.  I was so proud that I was a good neighbor.  I went to every neighbor every day.  Now, who knows if they will even be able to accept the gift I send them.  Why are you making legit players suffer because of people who don't play fairly.  Would you like it if you had a cut in pay because your coworker was stealing?   I will discontinue playing the game if you decide to keep these new rules.  I will make darn sure the new game I play is not made by the same company.  Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

4 people like this
If you are going to do "limits" on gifts, etc in my opinion they should be much higher than 100 of each type. Some people have alot of friends and they worked hard to get good ones who play, and send gifts, visit, etc. This should be a socially interactive game and as I had just stated people working hard to get those friends to interact with. Now it will be a socially limited interactive game with alot of requests not being met which will lead over all to alot of people leaving the game.

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment