Start a new topic
Answered

Requesting items.

"I am not receiving any of my request, It's obvious something else is going on when I send at least 40 request for one item in one day and get nothing after almost a week."

Best Answer
Hi Irene, you'd best submit a support ticket for issues like this. We will need your FB ID and perhaps a screenshot. Easiest way to do it is through "Contact Us" below the game. Good luck!

When I want to request an item...my friends are not in the list that is showing......so I cannot request items......the friends that are showing up.....are friends that do not play the game......Hope you can fix this problem.....I cannot complete any quests......Thank you

Also at the bottom where It shows how many requests I have sent....It is at 132 and the number has stayed there for over a week.....it is returning to 0 requests after 20 hours....

Request are not returning to 0 after 20 hours....

Answer
Hi Irene, you'd best submit a support ticket for issues like this. We will need your FB ID and perhaps a screenshot. Easiest way to do it is through "Contact Us" below the game. Good luck!

Login or Signup to post a comment