Start a new topic

Could we please have a few more attractions in our stores?

Even if we could be allowed to have only one more attraction in our stores, it would be helpful. 3 more would be great. Thanks for listening to our suggestions. :-)

5 people like this idea

that would be great Stacey  because  the more request you do the more attractions or coin ops you have to do

3 people like this

Increasing the limit on the attractions would make it easier for players to unlock their Martians. Also, people would be more willing to pay ML cash for some attractions if they could put them in their store.

3 people like this

be great for attraction automatically clicks on customers heads to get 3rd ribbion

If you are improving the attractions, please also add the percent budget increased to the attractions, perhaps as a hoverable piece of info.  It's hard to know this information, especially we have gotten the attraction by winning it, rather than buying it.  Examples would be Chili Pepper Balloon or BBQ.

Thanks!

1 person likes this

Increasing the limit on the attractions would make it easier for players to unlock their Martians Spritzen

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want? Ha-ha). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that’s been written about for bose soundlink ii black friday. Great stuff, just great!

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like customwritings.com review your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work

I think if the site granted for the general business profiling like professional painting services in uae so the visitors and reader definitely increase and a virtual market can also be seen in the future if it would occur.

Our Cheap Research Papers Writing Service is accessible online thereby offering most Affordable Custom Research Papers close to you as Students can access Online Research Papers Services at a cheaper cost..

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. gun mayhem 2 unblocked

Login or Signup to post a comment